- Mutation is transfer or change of title from one person to another in the records of the local municipal body when property is sold or transferred.
- Mutation can be applied online in GMC.
- Application for mutation can be addressed to the Commissioner GMC in plain paper through the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned zone of GMC.
- Duplicate Mutation certificate can be obtained by addressing an application to the Commissioner GMC and providing the Case Number of the Mutation with payment of Rs. 100 (One Hundred Rupees) Money Receipt at the Mutation Branch of GMC.
Mutation is the transfer or change of title ownership when property is sold or transferred. By mutation, the new owner gets the title of the property recorded on his/her name and the government is able to charge property tax from the rightful owner. Mutation can easily be done online in GMC.
The person applying for a water connection must have
- Up-to-date Tax receipts
- Holding details
Guidelines for filling the form:
All documents must be submitted while submitting the form. If filling online, all documents must be scanned and ready,
- Rs. 100 (One Hundred Rupees) Money Receipt
Documents Required (whichever applicable):
- Property tax payment up-to-date receipt
- Information of Garbage Solid Waste from concerned N.G.O
- Related documents of the concerned parties willing to undergo mutation
How to apply:
- Before applying online, make sure all relevant documents are scanned and ready.
- If submitting manually, application for mutation can be addressed to the Commissioner GMC in plain paper which will be through the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned zone of GMC.
Type of Service:
It is an offline service.
Shri Bhaben Teron
UDA, Mutation Branch, GMC
Bhuban Road, Uzanbazar
GMC Office, Guwahati - 781001